2015 Reading Stats:
Number Of Books You Read: 38 Books
Number Of Re-Reads: 0 books
Genre You Read The Most From: Fantasy
Best In Books:
1. Best Book You Read In 2015?
I can’t pick just one so I’m going to cheat a little bit and give you two + a series Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman, The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh and Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas.
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
I Was Here by Gayle Forman, I had heard so much about how amazing Gayle Forman’s books were but I only found this ‘okay’ (If that).
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read?
In a bad way: Suspicion by Alexandra Monir, this book had such an interesting premise and a stunning cover, so I had high expectations. Lets just say I gave it 1/5 stars – which was being generous.
In a good way: For Holly by Tanya Byrne, I never expected to enjoy this book as much as I did.
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman, seriously if you haven’t read it yet you should!
5. Best series you started in 2015? Best Sequel of 2015? Best Series Ender of 2015?
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2015?
I was going to a write a long list of authors but I decided I’ll just tell you one of them; Sarah J. Maas.
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
I don’t usually read paranormal fantasy but The Raven Boys was so so good.
8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
This easily goes to The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh, I could not put this book down until I finished it.
9. Book You Read In 2015 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2015?
Does the UK Truthwitch ARC cover count? If not, any Sarah J. Maas book (seriously, their covers are STUNNING, all of them).
11. Most memorable character of 2015?
Dorian Havilliard from Throne of Glass series, my precious cinnamon roll.
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2015?
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2015?
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2015 to finally read?
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2015?
“He looked at his friend, perhaps for the last time, and said what he had always known, from the moment they’d met, when he’d understood that the prince was his brother in soul. “I love you.” – Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2015?
17. Book That Shocked You The Most
(Because of a plot twist, character death, left you hanging with your mouth wide open, etc.)
All Fall Down by Ally Carter, I remember being all WTF when the twist was revealed.
18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)
(OTP = one true pairing if you aren’t familiar)
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year
Safiya/Iseult and Merik/Kullen both from Truthwitch
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2015 From An Author You’ve Read Previously
21. Best Book You Read In 2015 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2015?
23. Best 2015 debut you read?
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
Westeros from A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, I didn’t realise how much I miss those characters until I read it.
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2015?
I don’t usually cry when reading books but I got really close to crying during A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
I read fairly popular books this year so I’m gonna go with Prisoner of Night and Fog again
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas, I don’t even want to talk about it.
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2015?
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, her writing style is really unique.
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?
I’m going to talk about this more in my review, which I’ll post in a few days, but Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas.
Your Blogging/Bookish Life:
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2015?
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2015?
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman because I just loved that book so much I was so excited to share my feelings about it with all of you.
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?
My Advice for Wannabe Bloggers post because it was fun to write.
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
I can’t believe I went to no bookish events this year. So I’ll have to say participating in my first readathon.
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2015?
When I hit 100 subscribers on my blog (I still can’t believe it).
6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year?
Balancing school and blogging/reading, I’m still figuring it out.
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?
My The Sword of Summer book review/giveaway post by views
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
My Should Authors Be Treated Like Celebrities because I think it’s a really interesting discussion topic.
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
I exceeded my goodreads reading goal of 25 books by reading 38.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2015 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2016?
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson.
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2016 (non-debut)?
The Rose and The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
3. 2016 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2016?
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2016?
Go to a book event because I never went to any in 2015.
6. A 2016 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone: