Throughout 2015 there was one thing I kept regretting – not signing up to more challenges. I decided that in 2016 I would participate in more (I’m still looking for more challenges but as soon as I find some I want to participate I’ll post my sign-up post) and that I would also do my own reading TBR Jar Challenge. I saw a few people do this last year and thought it looked like a lot of fun.
I decided to use two jars, simply because I had two jars. I put six challenges in each of them and each month I’ll pick a challenge out of one of the jars. I originally planned to alternate between each jar every month but I thought it would be more fun to just pick from whichever jar I’d like. I don’t know which challenges are in which jars either (so this’ll make it more fun).
1. Read a book you’ve previously DNF-ed or put on hold.
2. Read the first book in a series
3. Read a book by an author you’ve never read before
4. Read a book from your 16 Books I Want To Get To in 2016 list
5. Read a classic
6. Read a book that’s less than 500 pages
7. Read a book that’s more than 500 pages long
8. Read a 2016 release
9. Read a sequel
10. Read a book that’s been on your shelf for over a year
11. Read a book you’ve recently added to your TBR
12. Read a graphic novel/comic bind up
If you’d like to do your own TBR Jar Challenge you’re welcome to use my prompts. Tell me what challenges you’re participating this year in the comments!