It’s a new month, which means another most anticipated releases of the month post for you all. This month there weren’t actually THAT many books I was looking forward to, so I had to do some research to come up with a list of five.
1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare – I’ve read, and loved, almost all of Clare’s work to date. Her shadowhunters world is one of my favourites and I can’t wait to dive back into that world with these new characters. This book will be released on March 8th 2016.
2. The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski – I read the first book, The Winner’s
Curse, in this trilogy last month and absolutely loved it. I was actually lucky enough to be sent an eARC of this book, but I still need to read the second one before I can pick this up. It’s definitely my top priority for this month. This book will be released on March 24th 2016.
3. Into The Dim by Janet B. Taylor – This is about a girl who has to go back in time to save her mother. I haven’t read too many time travel books but they always seem really interesting to me. It’s been getting pretty good reviews on goodreads which has me excited to pick it up. This book was released on March 1st 2016.
4. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke – I don’t really pick up mysteries but this synopsis sounds too intriguing to ignore. It’s told from three different point of views, wink, poppy and midnight. Something has happened and I’m guessing we’ll get to see all three of their retelling of the events. This book will be released on March 22nd 2016.
5. Rebel of The Sands by Alwyn Hamilton – This book was actually released in the UK in February, I wasn’t aware of this which is why it did not make it into my february most anticipated releases post. If you’re from the US it will be released on March 8th 2016. I’ve already read and reviewed this book, if you want to know more on my thoughts.
Those are my most anticipated releases of the month. Which books are you anticipating this month? Tell me in the comments!