Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This weeks topic is TV themed so I’ll be talking about the “Top Ten TV Shows I Need To Watch/Continue”.
I used to really love watching and keeping up with TV shows, but lately I’ve been pretty awful with it. I think the only TV show I still actively watch is Gossip Girl and even that has been taking me a ridiculously long time to finish (I’m on season 5 currently and I think I started the show last year or the year before that).
1. Mr Robot – I don’t really know what this is even about but everyone who has watched it loves it and keep recommending it to me.
2. Merlin – I watched up until half of season 2 and then I stopped. I have no idea why I stopped since I was enjoying it. Hopefully I can continue this soon.
3. Daredevil – I only started this show because I loved Jessica Jones so much and there’s going to be a show with her, daredevil and Luke Cage. Unfortunately I couldn’t get into it. I think it’s because Jessica Jones was SOO good that anything compared to it felt a bit mediocre. I’ll definitely be trying to watch this again.
4. Stranger Things – The first season of this show recently aired on netflix and everybody and their mother has been talking about it since. Again, I don’t know what this is about but from the gifs I’ve seen it looks good.
5. Reign – I’ve heard mix reviews since I stopped watching but I did really love this show so I still want to catch up and form my own opinion on it. I think I stopped just before season 1 finished so I’ll probably just restart it.
6. Agent Carter – I was so here for a show about Peggy, but I’m kind of hesitant to start this now that it’s been cancelled. Do I really want to get attached to characters when I know I won’t get all of their story?
7. Once Upon A Time – This show has been around for some time and I know a lot of people who love it. I haven’t started yet just because there are so many seasons and I’m not ready to commit to that.
8. Pretty Little Liars – I started watching this around three years ago. I think I was on season 2 when I moved houses, which meant I didn’t have internet for a while. By the time we got our internet set up I’d lost interest. My sister recently caught up with the show and it’s tempted me to start watching it again.
9. Outlander – I only recently (by recent I mean a few weeks ago) watched the first episode of this show and I did enjoy it. I’ll continue it eventually.
10. The Shannara Chronicles – I believe this is a show based on a book but a lot of people prefer the show to the books. I’ll probably watch the show first and if I like it then I’ll read the book(s) later on.
What TV Shows do you watch? Have you watched any of these shows? Do you plan to watch any of them? Tell me in the comments!
Also, if you enjoy looking at GIFs from tv shows/movies I sometimes make them on tumblr if you’d like to follow me (I’m trying to be more active on there again).