If you’re been following my blog for a while, you may have seen my previous posts titled 15 Books I’ll Read In 2015 and 16 Books I Want To Read In 2016. I’ve failed to complete either of those lists but that’s not going to stop me from making a similar post this year. I must admit that I do primarily make these lists to see how my reading taste changes over the year compared to what I wanted to read in the beginning.
This year I’m determined to finally read all of the unread books on my shelf, so this list is going to reflect that. The majority of books on here will be books I own physically but I will include a few new releases, books I own as ebooks and audiobooks. I decided against including new releases but that doesn’t mean I won’t be reading any (obviously).
Books I Own as Physical Copies
• Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
• The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North
• Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
• Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
• The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
• A Storm of Swords: Part 2 by George R. R. Martin
• An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
• To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
• Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
• The Archived by Victoria Schwab
• Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
• Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
• Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Books I Own as Ebooks
Books I Own as Audiobooks
Those are the 17 books I really want to get to this year. Which books are your top priority to read this year? Have you read any of the books I’ve mentioned? If so, what did you think of them? Tell me in the comments!
Find Me Here